The main interests are focusing in population genomics and genetics of complex traits.
- Evolutionary processes leading to Population differentiation
- Genetics of Climate Change Adaptation
- Genetics of Biodiversity
- Genetics basis and architecture of economically or biologically important complex traits
- Family structure and relatedness analysis
- Structural and Functional genomic analysis (QTL, GWAS)
- Genetic parameters of complex traits, Genetic evaluation of animals, Organization and evaluation of fish breeding programs (genetic improvement)